The Salt Pond Breakers and Dark View Explorers will face off in the third game of the Vincy Premier League T10 at Arnos Vale Ground, St Vincent, Kingstown. The Salt Pond Breakers recently achieved an impressive victory over the Grenadines Divers by a margin of five runs. Kadir Nedd was the star of the game as he scored a brilliant half-century.
Last year, Dark View Explorers were unfortunately eliminated after losing to Salt Pond Breakers by a margin of 27 runs. Both teams will be looking to gain an early advantage in this tournament.
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Match Details:
Match: Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers (SPB Vs DVE) Match 3, Vincy Premier League T10 2023
Venue: Arnos Vale Ground, St Vincent, Kingstown
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 11th 2023, 9:30 PM IST
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Pitch Report:
The Pitch at Arnos Vale Ground, St Vincent, Kingstown is generally good for batting, and bowlers must be accurate with their line and length if they want to get wickets. The average first innings total in the last 10 T10s here has been 100.
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Weather Forecast:
The weather is likely to stay clear throughout the game
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Top Performers H2H:
(SPB), Batter- RHB: Inns- 4 | Runs- 140 | Avg- 46.67 | SR- 205.9
(SPB), Batter- LHB: Inns- 7 | Runs- 111 | Avg- 18.5 | SR- 124.7
(SPB), Bowler- RAM: Inns- 3 | Wickets- 6 | Avg- 8.3 | SR- 6
(DVE), Batter- LHB: Inns- 6 | Runs- 121 | Avg- 24.2 | SR- 149.4
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Top Picks:
(DVE), Batter- LHB:
- He was the Dark View Explorers’ highest run-getter last season: Inns -9 | Runs- 140 | Avg- 20
- He scored 70 runs at an average of 14 in 6 H2H matches so far.
- He is an incredible opener and will provide stability at the top of the order.
(DVE), Allrounder- LHB/OB
- During the last season, he played in six games and scored a total of 42 runs, while also taking four wickets with a strike rate of 15.
- He scored 67 runs at an average of 22.33 and also struck 3 wickets in 5 H2H matches so far.
- His presence in the team as an all-rounder will bring a sense of stability and balance.
(SPB), Allrounder- RHB/RMF
- He was brilliant with the bat and ball last season: Inns- 10 | Runs- 154 | Avg- 19.25 | Wkts- 10 | SR- 11.2
- He bowled exceptionally well in the previous game, finishing with figures 2-0-23-2
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Differential Picks:
(DVE), Bowler- RAM:
- He had a fairly successful season last time: Inns- 8 | Runs- 116 | Avg- 19.33 | SR- 161.1
- He scored 121 runs at an average of 24.2 and also struck a wicket in 6 H2H matches so far.
(DVE), Allrounder- RHB/RMF
- He is the death overs specialist for DVE and can fetch a lot of points as the chances of picking up wickets in the death overs are very high.
- He had a terrific season last year: Inns- 6 | Wkts- 9 | Avg- 9 | SR- 8
- He bowled a hostile spell of 2-0-16-1 in the previous game.
- He is a fantastic bowler who will bowl in the middle overs.
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Safe Captaincy Pick:
(SPB), Batsman- LHB:
- He top-scored for the SPB in the opening game of the season with 52 runs
- He became the first player to hit fifty runs this season.
- He scored 111 runs at an average of 18.5 in 7 H2H innings so far Batter.
(SPB), Batter- RHB
- He registered admirable batting figures in the previous 4 H2H game: Inns- 4 | Runs- 140 | Avg- 46.67 | SR- 205.9
- He had a decent outing in the previous game: 12 runs at a strike rate of 240
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Differential Captaincy Pick:
(SPB), Allrounder- RHB/RAM
- He was the Salt Pond Breakers’ leading run-getter last season: Inns -10 | Runs- 207 | Avg- 25.88
- He had an off-day in the last game but he is a fantastic batsman for his side and can score big runs on his day.
(DVE), Bowler- LS
- He was the 2nd most successful bowler in the last season, having taken 10 wickets in 9 matches.
- He was the Dark View Explorers’ highest wicket-taker last season: Inns -10 | Wickets- 10 | SR- 9.9
- He is a terrific bowler who can bowl both with the new ball and at the death.
Salt Pond Breakers vs Dark View Explorers Base Team:
WK: Seon Sween
BAT: Sunil Ambris, Kadir Nedd, Romano Pierre
AR: Deron Greaves, Rayad Emrit, Ryan John, Kadeem Alleyne
BOWL: Jomel Warrican, Luke Wilson, Sealron Williaams
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.