RJ vs KT match Prediction
The Final match of the Maharashtra Premier League T20 will be played between Ratnagiri Jets vs Kolhapur Tuskers on 29 June at 7:30 PM at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium.
Both the teams reached the final after winning tough qualifier games. Ratnagiri defeated Kolhapur in the qualifier 1 while Kolhapur defeated Puneri Bappa in the qualifier 2. This is going to be a nail-biting fixture.
Match: Ratnagiri Jets vs Kolhapur Tuskers (RJ vs KT), Final, Maharashtra Premier League T20
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.
Date & Time: 29 June, 7:30 PM IST
RJ vs KT Pitch Report
The surface here is likely to stay neutral. The average first-inning score on this surface is 138. Playing under cloudy conditions could be a challenge for batsmen as these conditions are suitable for seamers.
Average First Inning Score – 138 (Last 10 matches)
RJ vs KT Playing 11 –
Ratnagiri Jets (RJ) Playing 11 –
Azim Kaji (C)
Nikhil Naik (WK)
Kolhapur Tusker (KT) playing 11 –
Kedhar Jadhav (C & WK)
Taranjit Singh Dhillon
Top Picks from Solapur Royals (RJ) –
- Promoted to the middle order in last game.
- Scored (4, 20, 33, 14, 69) 140 runs in his 5 innings.
- The team’s captain and a good all-rounder.
- He scored (1+1W, 21+0W, 14+3W, 53, 18, 14) 121 runs with 4 wickets in six innings.
- A right arm medium pacer who is currently the top wicket-taker for RJ.
- Picked up (DNP, 0W, 1W, 3W, 3W, 1W) 8 wickets in five innings.
- A batting all-rounder who can ball whenever is required.
- In six games (25+0W, 18+1W, 17+1W, 46+1W, 0+0W, 0+0W) he scored 96 runs and picked up 3 wickets.
Top Picks from Kolhapur Tuskers (KT) –
- Attacking Opening Batsman and leading scorer in MPL so far.
- Scored century in his second game (5, 18, 62, 37, 63, 105, 72) and has scored 372 runs in seven games.
- The team’s captain has international experience and is currently the 2nd leading run scorer for KT.
- In seven innings he scored (5, 55, 7, 15, 85, 6, 25) 198 runs.
- Leading wicket taker for the team.
- In seven innings he has picked up (0W, 2W, 5W, 0W, 3W, 1W, 0W) 11 wickets.
- Right arm leg break spinner and 2nd leading wicket taker of KT.
- Took 8 (0W, 1W, 1W, 4W, 0W, 1W, 1W) wickets so far for the team in seven games.
Differential Picks –
K. Chormale (RJ)
– A all-rounder who has capability to bat in the middled order when required.
Sahil Autade (KT)
– A decent middle order wicket keeper batsman who can make quick runs.
Safe Captaincy Picks –
A. Bawne (KT)
M. Yadav (KT)
A. Kazi (RJ)
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.