PB vs ENT match Prediction
The 7th match of the Maharashtra Premier League T20 will be played between Puneri Bappa vs Eagle Nashik Titans on 19 June at 8 PM at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium.
Both teams have played two games each so far where both the teams emerged as victorious. Currently, PB is in 2nd position and ENT is in 1st place in the points table. This is going to be an exciting fixture.
Match: Puneri Bappa vs Eagle Nashik Titans (PB vs ENT), Match 7, Maharashtra Premier League T20
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.
Date & Time: 19 June, 8:00 PM IST
PB vs ENT Pitch Report
The surface is likely to favor batsmen. Playing under cloudy conditions could be a challenge for batsmen as these conditions are suitable for seamers.
Average First Inning Score – 166 (Last 10 matches)
|Bat 1st Won||8|
|Bat 2nd Won||2|
Pace vs Spin Record at Venue-
PB vs ENT Playing 11
Puneri Bappa Playing 11 –
Ruturaj Gaikwad (C)
Suraj Shinde (WK)
Eagle Nashik Titans Playing 11 –
Rahul Tripathi (C)
Mandar Bhandari (WK)
Top Picks from Puneri Bappa (PB) –
- A good opening batsman for Puneri.
- So far, he has scored two half-centuries (54, 57) in this tournament.
- The team’s captain holds international experience.
- He has scored 93 runs in two (29, 64) games so far.
- A decent Right arm pacer.
- Picked up 5 wickets in two games for PB.
Top Picks from Eagle Nashik Titans (ENT) –
- A good opening all-rounder for Titans.
- In his two innings he has scored (18+1, 60+0W) 78 runs and picked up 1 wicket for ENT.
- He emerged as a good finisher for the Titans.
- In his two innings he has scored (42, 35) 77 runs.
- A decent left arm spin bowler for Titans.
- Picked up (1W, 2W) 3 wickets in his two innings.
Differential Picks –
Kaushal Tambe (ENT)
Yash Kshirsagar (PB)
Safe Captaincy Picks –
Pawan Shah (PB)
Arshin Kulkarni (ENT)
Ruturaj Gaikwad (PB)
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.