28th Mar, 07:30 PM
Preview: VT vs IK
Both teams have played four games each, and this will be their first head-to-head match. The Vizag Titans are in third place on the points table with two wins and one no-result in four games, whereas the Indore Knights are in second place with three wins in four matches.
Vizag Titans batting record for this series:
|Bharat R Awasthi||1||3||–|
Indore Knights batting record for this series:
Vizag Titans bowling record for this series:
|Bharat R Awasthi||3||9.3||5|
Indore Knights bowling record for this series:
Top Picks: VT vs IK
Phil Mustard (IK)
- Aggressive Openers and Wicket-Keeping Points
- He took three wickets in the last match against the Patna Warriors.
- Most of his wickets are leg before wicket (LBW) or bowled due to his wicket-to-wicket line.
Thisara Perera (VT)
- Bats at 5 or 6.
- Scores quickly
Differential Picks: VT vs IK
Kapil Rana (IK)
- He took three wickets twice in four innings.
- He is a risky pick in terms of consistency.
Nick Compton (VT)
- He hasn’t been in good form for the last three games, but he could be a potentially good opener.
- He scored 58 runs in the team’s first game.
Captain and Vice Captain Picks: VT vs IK
Stuar Binny (VT)
- Bats at 4
- Bowls full quota of overs.
- Bowls in death
Dilshan Munaweera (IK)
- Can contribute with the bat and ball
- Wicket taking spinner.
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.