ITT vs SS Match Prediction
The 22nd match of Tamil Nadu Premier League T20 will be played between IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans on 1st July at 3:15 PM at Indian Company Cement Ground, Tirunelveli.
Both the teams have played 5 games so far, out of which ITT has won 2 games and SS has won 1 game. ITT is 6th in the point table with 4 points and SS is 7th with 2 points. This is going to be a competitive fixture.
Match: IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans (ITT vs SS), Match 22, Tamil Nadu Premier League T20
Venue: Indian Company Cement Ground, Tirunelveli
Date & Time: 1st July, 3:15 PM IST
ITT vs SS Pitch Report
The surface is competitive as it gives equal opportunity to both bowlers and batsmen. The average first innings score on this surface is 147. Both teams would want to bat first here as the team batting first won 8 times in last 10 games.
|Bat 1st Won||8|
|Bat 2nd Won||2|
Avg. 1st inning score – 147 (Last 10 matches)
Pace vs Spin –
ITT vs SS Playing 11 –
IDream Tirupur Tamizhans (ITT) Playing 11 –
Tushar Raheja (WK)
NS Chaturved (C)
S. Ajith Ram
Salem Spartans (SS) Playing 11 –
Amit Sathvik (WK)
RS Mokit Hariharan
Muhammed Adnan Khan
Abhishek Tanwar (C)
M. Ganesh Moorthi
Record in TNPL 2023 –
ITT Batters –
|Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore||4||96||32||152.4||1||0|
|K Vishal Vaidhya||2||23||11.5||74.2||0||0|
ITT Bowlers –
|Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore||5||20||5||26.6||24|
|S Ajith Ram||5||19||3||39.3||38|
SS Batters –
|Muhammed Adnan Khan||5||89||44.5||167.9||0||0|
|RS Mokit Hariharan||3||36||12||109.1||0||0|
SS Bowlers –
|M Ganesh Moorthi||5||13||3||32||26|
Top Picks from ITT –
S. Radhakrishnan –
- A decent opening batsman for the team.
- In his four innings (10, 45, 34, 36) he has scored 125 runs.
Sai Kishore –
- A good reliable All-rounder of the team.
- In his five innings (45+2W, 50+0W, 1W, 0+0W, 1+2W) he has scored 96 runs and picked up 5 wickets.
V. Shankar –
- Another all-round option with international experience.
- In his five innings (43+0W, 31+0W, 0+0W, 28+0W, 2+3W) he has scored 104 runs and picked up 3 wickets.
P. Bhuvaneswaran –
- Leading wicket taker of the team.
- In his four innings (0W, 4W, 5W, DNP, 1W) he has picked up 10 wickets.
Top Picks from SS –
Kaushik Gandhi –
- Bat at number 3 for SS.
- In his five innings (4, 3, 51, 52, 23) he has scored 133 runs.
Abhishek Tanwar –
- A bowling all-rounder and captain of the team.
- In his five innings (4+1W, 29+0W, 2W, 3W, 1W) he has picked up 7 wickets and made 33 runs.
- A decent bowling all-rounder who can bat whenever is needed.
- In his five innings he has scored (29+3W, 16+1W, 0+0W, 2W, 19+2W) 64 runs and picked up 8 wickets.
Differential Picks –
Ganesh Periyaswamy (ITT) – A decent medium pacers for ITT. Can be a punt pick in the upcoming match. In five games till now he has picked up 4 wickets.
M. Adnan Khan (SS) – A lower order batsman who can make quick runs for team. In his five innings he has scored 89 runs.
Safe Captaincy Picks –
R Sai Kishore (ITT)
Sunny Sandhu (SS)
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.