The West Indies Championship is heating up as Barbados and Windward Islands prepare to face each other in the next round of matches. Windward Islands currently sit in second place with two wins and two draws in four games, while Barbados are third with two wins and two losses in four games. Both teams will be looking to gain an advantage over their opponents, as the winner of this game will have a great chance of finishing at the top of the table.
Venue : Queens Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Average 1st innings score : 286
Barbados Pride: Shane Dowrich (captain), Camarie Boyce, Jonathan Carter, Dominic Drakes, Jonathan Drakes, Chaim Holder, Jair McAllister, Zachary McCaskie, Shayne Moseley, Roshon Primus, Ramon Simmonds, Shamar Springer, Kevin Wickham
Windward Islands Volcanoes: Alick Athanaze (captain), Sunil Ambris, Teddy Bishop, Kenneth Dember, Larry Edward, Justin Greaves, Kavem Hodge, Johan Jeremiah, Ryan John, Shermon Lewis, Preston McSween, Jerlani Robinson, Tevyn Walcott
Top Picks from Barbados Pride
- Wicket Keeping points
- Scored 196 runs in 6 innings at an average of 65.33
- Scored 233 runs in 8 innings in this tournament.
- Reliable option for Captaincy.
- Played for West Indies
- Scored 233 runs in 8 innings in this tournament
- He took 18 wickets in 7 innings in this tournament
- He can contribute with the bat too.
Top Picks from Windward Volcanoes
- Excellent from
- Scored 588 runs in 8 innings at an average of 73.50
- Scored century in the last game.
- Scored 354 runs in 8 innings at an average of 44.25
- Took 5 wickets in 7 innings in this tournament
- Best option in all-rounder section.
- Bowled most number of overs for his team.
- Took 16 wickets in 7 innings
- Scored 154 runs in 7 innings
- Good option for captaincy as well.
Differential Picks: BAR v WIS
- Took 8 wickets in 7 innings in this tournament.
- Bowled 2nd most overs his team.
- Scored 282 runs in 8 innings at an average of 40.25
Safe Captaincy Picks: BAR v WIS
Differential Captaincy Picks: BAR v WIS
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.