AVE vs WAR match Prediction
The 22nd match of Siechem Pondicherry T10 league 2023 will be played between Avengers and Warriors at the CAP Ground 3 in Puducherry on 23rd May at 9:30 AM IST.
Both teams have played 5 matches till now. Warriors have won 3 matches out of 5 games whereas Avengers are going through an average form as they have won only 2 matches out of 5 games. Avengers are currently sitting at 6th position in the points table whereas Warriors are at 2nd position. Warriors are favorites to win this game.
Match Details –
Match: Avengers vs Warriors (AVE vs WAR), Match 22, Siechem Pondicherry T10 2023
Venue: CAP Ground 3, Puducherry
Date & Time: May 23, 9:30 AM
The pitch at CAP Ground is suitable for Batsmen making it difficult for bowlers to prevent runs. Both teams will prefer to bat first on this pitch.
Average 1st Inning score – 105
AVE vs WAR Playing11 –
Avengers (AVE) Playing 11 –
Thennavan N (C)
Mohan Doss R (wk)
D Yesu Raju
Hari Prasad A (Star performer, didn’t played last match due to unknown reasons)
Warriors (WAR) Playing 11 –
Natarajan Kuzhandaivelu (wk)
Marimuthu Vigneshwaran (C)
AVE vs WAR Player STATS –
Avengers Batsmen STATS (This Season) –
|Hari Prasad A||4||80||26.67|
|Mohan Doss R||5||58||11.6|
|D Yesu Raju||3||25||12.5|
Avengers Bowlers STATS (This Season)
|D Yesu Raju||3||6||2|
|Hari Prasad A||3||4.3||2|
WAR Batsmen STATS (This Season) –
WAR Bowlers STATS (This Season) –
|Shiva Shankar M||5||8||7|
Top Picks from Avengers –
– Hard Hitter Opening Batsman, All-Rounder
– All-Rounder capabilities.
– 58 runs & 2 wickets this season.
– Most reliable Bowler of the team.
– Highest wicket taker for Avengers in last season.
– 5 Wickets in last 4 matches.
– Consistent performing Batting All-rounder
– Excellent form in local T20 leagues
– 2nd highest Run getter in last season for Avengers.
– 66 runs in last 3 matches.
Hari Prasad A
– Reliable All-rounder of the Team
– 80 Runs & 2 wickets in last 4 matches.
Top Picks from Warriors –
– Most Reliable All-rounder of the team
– 160 Runs & 4 wickets in this season.
– Middle order Backbone of the team
– Match finishing skills
– Sometimes promoted to top order too.
– Opening Wicketkeeper Bastman
– Great hard-hitting skills (105 runs in 5 matches with 180+ SR)
– Extra Wicket-keeping points.
Differential Picks –
Sugadev D (WAR)
D Raju (AVE)
Safe Captaincy Picks –
Vigneshwaran Marimuthu (WAR)
Natarajan K (WAR)
Hari Prasad A (AVE)
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.