Avengers vs Smashers match Preview & Prediction
The 10th match of Siechem Pondicherry T10 Tournament 2023 will be played between Avengers (AVE) and Smashers (SMA) at the CAP Ground 3 in Puducherry on 19th May at 9:30 AM IST.
Both teams will be playing their 3rd match of the tournament. Avengers are going through poor form as they have not won a singe game till now whereas Smashers lost their 1st match but won their 2nd game against Royals in a close encounter and beat them by 6 wickets. Both the teams have a good mix of youth and experienced players, Smashers will be looking to maintain their winning streak and Avengers will be eager for their 1st win in the tournament. Smashers are favorites to win this game.
Match Details –
Match: Avengers vs Smashers (AVE vs SMA), Match 10, Siechem Pondicherry T10 Tournament 2023
Venue: CAP Ground 3, Puducherry
Date & Time: May 19, 9:30 AM
AVE vs SMA Pitch Report:
The pitch at CAP Ground is suitable for Batsmen making it difficult for bowlers to prevent runs. Both teams will prefer to bat first on this pitch.
Average 1st Inning score – 105
Avengers vs Smashers Weather Forecast:
The Weather is expected to clear for this game.
AVE vs SMA Playing11–
Avengers (AVE) Playing 11 –
Thennavan N (C)
Pravin R (wk)
Hari Prasad A
D Yesu Raju
Gowdhaman P / Dharani Kumar
Malladi Subrahmanyam / Lawrence Jawaharraj
Mohan Doss R (Played as Substitute in last match)
Smashers (SMA) Playing 11 –
P Sunil Kumar (c)
Harshith S / Janakiraman J
Siva Raju / Pankaj Yadav
Pugazhvendhan P / Pankaj Yadav
AVE vs SMA T10 Stats –
Avengers Batsmen STATS (Pondicherry T10 2022) –
Avengers Bowlers Record (Pondicherry T10 2022) –
Smashers Batsmen STATS (Pondicherry T10 2022)
Smashers Bowlers STATS (Pondicherry T10 2022)
Top Picks from Avengers–
– Hard Hitter Opening Batsman, All-Rounder
– All-Rounder capabilities, took 1 wicket in 1st match.
– Most reliable Bowler of the team.
– Highest wicket keeper for Avengers in last season.
– Consistent performing Batting All-rounder
– Excellent form in local T20 leagues
– 2nd highest Run getter in last season for Avengers.
Top Picks from Smashers –
– Consistent performing Bowling All-rounder for Smashers
– 4 Wickets & 12 runs in last 2 matches.
– Reliable All-rounder of the team
– 3 Wickets in 1st match, wicket-less against Royals.
– Good Bowler of the team
– Reliable middle order batsman.
– 48 Runs & 1 Wicket in 2 matches.
Differential Picks –
Hari Prasad A (AVE)
H Balaji (SMA)
Safe Captaincy Picks –
Sivakumar S (SMA)
N Thennavan (AVE)
R Raut (SMA)
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.