Time for AFG vs PAK, 3rd T20I. We are back with the ultimate fantasy team prediction for Afghanistan vs Pakistan.
Our team of expert sports analysts have put together the latest stats and analysis to help you make the best decision for your fantasy sports lineup. From the latest player updates to game analysis & team preview, this BLOG has got you covered. Stay ahead of the competition and join the excitement. Don’t miss out on the chance to win big in the AFG vs PAK.
Preview: AFG vs PAK
- Afghanistan had won the first two games of the series and looked to clean sweep the series
- On the other hand, Pakistan was looking to salvage some pride by winning this match.
- Pakistan’s batting has been below average in this series, with their top order failing to score runs consistently.
- Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, and Mohammad Wasim Jnr are all expected to be included in this game.
- It is important to look out for the Sharjah pitch report as it will determine whether it is a slow or batting pitch.
Expected Playing XI
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Usman Ghani
- Ibrahim Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Najibullah Zadran
- Karim Janat
- Azmatullah Omarzai
- Rashid Khan
- Naveen ul Haq
- Fazalhaq Farooqi
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Saim Ayub
- Mohammad Haris
- Shan Masood
- Azam Khan
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Shadab Khan
- Imad Wasim
- Faheem Ashraf/Mohammad Nawaz
- Zaman Khan
- Mohammad Wasim Jr
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah (Last 10 Games)
|Bat 1st Won||5|
|Bat 2nd Won||5|
Avg. 1st inning score: 149
Pace vs Spin
Record at Venue
Pakistan Batters (T20 Records)
Afghanistan Batters (T20 Records)
Pakistan Bowlers (T20 Records)
Afghanistan Bowlers (T20 Records)
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||17||26||14.5|
Top pick from Pakistan
- He should bowl his full quota of overs, as he is the captain of the team.
- Excellent batting form.
- He can provide good value with the ball, as Afghanistan have too many right-handers.
- His bowling upside will be better if Mohammad Nawaz misses this game.
- He should get a full quota of overs.
- He always looks to take wickets, having an attacking mindset as a bowler.
- He got the start in the last game, but he couldn’t convert it.
- Good form with the bat.
- He can keep if Pakistan decides to drop Azam Khan from this game.
Top Picks from Afghanistan
- Only a few Pakistani batters are picking him well.
- He will be lethal against this young Pakistan batting lineup.
- Wicket keeping points
- He played a good, cautious innings in the last game.
- Full quota of overs
- He is bowling two overs with the new ball and two overs at the death.
- He will be facing a leg spinner and a left-arm unorthodox bowler in the middle, which will be a great boost for him.
- In form.
- Despite two lackluster performances in his last two games, Ayub’s overall form is strong.
- He can be picked as a differential player due to the lack of reliable options in the batting section.
- He had a great BPL season.
- Good player of spin
- Lack of option in batting section
- He will bowl at the death overs and will be effective if Pakistan bowls first.
Safe Captaincy Picks
Differential Captaincy Picks
Base Team: AFG vs PAK
WK: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mohammad Haris
Batters: Saim Ayub
AR: Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Ihsanullah
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.